The Pedagogy chosen by SISTec faculties is aimed at :
- Learning to develop managerial skills and capabilities to bring learning into practice
- Inculcate and encourage social responsibility, respecting values, and practicing ethical behavior
- Student involvement in the knowledge gain process and his responsiveness for his own personal and professional growth
Along with class- room teaching and learning the basis, the pedagogy methods include:
- Case study method
- Judicious mix of audio-visual equipment
- Expert sessions and workshops on curriculum related and general management topics
- Workshops for sharpening soft skills, team building, leadership and analytical skills
- Team activities
- Training sessions for improvement on computer and presentation skills
- ‘Learning by Movies’ through movie appreciation activity
- Encouraging student participation in various inter-collegiate competitions, seminars and workshops by sponsoring participation fees and logistics support.
- Out-bound activities and training
- Business and Management Games, Role-plays to facilitate learning of management concepts and to give the feel of real- life situations.